give other one's word 向人保证 give sb a black eye 打某人一顿 give sb a break 给某人一个改过的机会 give sb a buzz 打电话给某人 give sb a dirty look 对某人瞪一眼 give sb

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Bitter sweet thing. Could this be a dream Or just the same nightmare that keeps me awake? Feel it in my brain. A tall shot of pain. Pour a little OUT now for the love that we've made. I feel it in the morning. Youre still here in the morning. I see y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天Larry和李华花了大半天时间在购物中心里,采购圣诞礼物。今天李华会学到两个常用语:to be beat和to O.D. on something. LL: The mall was so crowded! I'm totally be

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Remember the TV show MASH? And for today's American soldier, the prospect of meatball surgery a few miles from battlefield is a far cry from the new reality. Huge strides in medicine and technology are saving the lives of injured soldiers who in prev

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(八)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. You've got a text message. You open it up. How are you? it asks. That seems like an almost throw-away question. But that simple message once a week, ma

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

应用生物学 Applied Biology 医学技术 Medical Technology 细胞生物学 Cell Biology 医学 Medicine 生物学 Biology 护理麻醉学 Nurse Anesthesia 进化生物学 Evolutionary Biology 口腔外科学 Oral Surgery 海洋生物学 Marine B

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

关于医药代表职务 850.Can you tell me why you would like to work as a medical representative with us? 能否请你告诉我你为什么要到我们这儿来当医药代表? 851. I like this kind of work, and your company is one of th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Have a headache? You are not alone. From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. I'm Steve Ember. Today Barbara Klein and I tell about headaches, the pain that strikes almost everyone at some time. Have you had a headache recently? If your

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Researchers have developed a long-lasting capsule that, when swallowed, slowly releases medicine into the body. The researchers say the capsule was developed for treatment of the disease malaria. But they believe it could hold medicines for a number

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

假如你是Li Tao,请根据昨天的情况写一篇60词左右的日记。 早上感到头疼,老打喷嚏(sneeze),妈妈带你去医院,医生检查了一下并问了一些情况,最后给你开了一些药并让你好好休息。第二天你

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

unit 560 感冒就医 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What's wrong with you, young man? A:你怎么啦,年轻人? B:I've got a headache and a cough. B:我头疼,还咳嗽。 A:I see. You've got a cold. A:我知道了,你感冒了。 B:What shou

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

为什么有的人见不得血,看到血后会晕倒呢?人们的血型和性格有什么联系吗? Callum: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English. Im Callum. Jennifer: And Im Jennifer. Callum: Now Jennifer, how squeami

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

May 15 5月15日 Read it! 读读看! Abby is going to the drugstore. 雅碧要到药店去, Several people are sick. 有几个人生病了, She will buy some over-the-counter medicine. 她会买些成药。 Alex needs allergy medicine. 亚力克斯

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Then you think there is no God? 那么你认为上帝是没有的? No, I think there quite probably is one. 不,我倒认为上帝十之八九是有的。 Then why? 为什么? Mustapha Mond checked him. But he manifests himself in different way

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Carrying out international-level research and an annual research income of around £15 million, Oxford is one of the leading chemistry research departments in the world. 作为全球顶尖的化学科研部门之一,牛津大学致力于进行国际

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 走进牛津大学

含有情态动词的谓语变成被动语态时,结构为: 一般式:情态动词(can,could,may,might,must,should,need等)+be+过去分词 完成式:情态动词(can,could,may,might,must,should,need等)+have+been+过去分词 例句:

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Jan Andersson from the Nobel Prize Committee in Physiology or Medicine explained why Tu Youyou won the Nobel Prize. Youyou Tu got half of this year's prize for her discovery of Artemisinin, and she did that from an herb, so she was the one who identi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

参加正式会议的英文邀请信 正式的邀请信(Formal Invitation Letter) 参加正式会议的邀请信: Dear SAVMA House of Delegates: Spring on the Washington State University campus in Pullman is a special time of the year. The surround

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The report says that the medical services system at the grassroots levels has been improved. People living in urban and rural areas can enjoy 41 free basic health services. However, current services can not meet the demand of people in need. The medi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Have you got over the jet lag? 你的时差反应调整过来了吗? get over the jet lag 倒时差 I'm still suffering from jet lag after my trip to America. 在飞往美国后我仍然因为时差感到不舒服。 A:Steven,I'm going abroad by pl

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语